ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple of things. pads and tyres..

clio sport cup
Where the cheapest place to get FERODO DS2500 at the mo?
and Anyone tried Hankook RS2 for track work?

Also.... It it worth just getting track tyres for the fronts, and sticking with the standard PE2 on the rear.. I have seen quite a few people do this on other cars?

i've seen people at sprints attempting to run with A048s on the front and roads on the back; you likely need a good level of car control, as it'd be quite unbalanced (i remember one pair of guys using the same 205GTi - one was very quick, and the other kept spinning it). that said, the RS2s (from what i've seen) aren't as track focused as something like the A048 - tread pattern and compound softness are much closer a road tyre

clio sport cup
Prefect Fred.. emailed you to confirm.. Can you send out today if you get payment?

When I was at a few Honda based track days with the s2000, a few DC5 owners had fronts tracks only, i assumed, especially with the clio that all the weight is over the front, and the power/steering that it would help..