ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A bit of white.

fiesta 1.25
Tried on some white turinis yest to get an idea.Ther not mine but i think they look better.What do you think?

IMGP0346.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Car looks awesome! and white turinis are a great touch.

What a pisser its got a sunroof though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
that looks AMAZING.

the Ph2 wheels look gash imo, soooooo sooooo soooooo much better on the speedlines! silver or white

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
trophy anthracite every time on white!!!!!!

is it me or do the wings/bonnet look a different colour to the rest of the motor?

Last edited:
  BMW 330D
White rims look good
Although as said above try anthracite as well, think that would look pretty cool as well!.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
defo the white turinis the ph2's just confuse me why would you put them on the ph1's look loads better.
so yes defo get it done looks loads better.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
IMGP0346.jpg

dunno...... to me it looks the wrong code? The car looks like a glacier white.... where as the front end looks cream to me? That said i've seen it on the A49 a while back, it did look well. Anthracite turini's..........

done.

fiesta 1.25
yeh the colour is different.It is the same code though.It looks fine in sunlight or night any other day you can tell!:mad:

Audi TT 225
Awesome.. I should spray mine white :D

I shoulda ripped that damn towing eye out at FCS tho :rasp: