ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

98RON Map

FF Titanium 182
Anyone elses car idle slightly over 1000rpm from a proper cold start then settle to 1000rpm or just below after a bit of time?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yes, it's the cold map on startup which keeps the revs a little higher, then drops once the engine's got a bit of temperature in it.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Anyone elses car idle slightly over 1000rpm from a proper cold start then settle to 1000rpm or just below after a bit of time?
yes that correct, then it should slowly drop to around 900 rpm, which is the target idle.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Mine idles @ 1.5k then drops to 1.25k within 30 seconds and after 3-5 mins down to 950 :)

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
i have no fuel smell since remap,but did prior new front lambda sorted rich fuel rtype smell out

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Mine does it even when warm, say crawling along in traffic, dip the clutch and the revs rise quite a bit? Would love to stop it from happening as it makes me look like a s**t driver when driving past all the milfs on a morning doing the school run haha

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Mine does it even when warm, say crawling along in traffic, dip the clutch and the revs rise quite a bit? Would love to stop it from happening as it makes me look like a s**t driver when driving past all the milfs on a morning doing the school run haha

Nah, mine doesn't do that. Is it fully warmed though, or do you mean like say 10 mins when the water temp needle is up to the middle? (that doesn't mean the oil is warm)