ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

90mm custom springs

120d M Sport
What on earth are you thinking? With those springs its never going to look good! RS's arent mean to be "decked"

Why get a car that handles really well and then f**k it up by putting stupidly low springs on it????????

Sorry I know everyone's entitled to do what they want but I bet your car handled really well and now its gonna handle like a drunken skip on ice and they back end will skip out on any bumps you find.

Please whatever you do don't turn of the ESP or it'll spin really easily.

Good luck

:(

DOH just re-read and saw you've taken them off thank f**k

;)

Last edited:
  Charged Superleggera
once the font is down a wee bit more it will look mint but for the moment i would take them off mate untill you get coilovers.

TT 225
Looks alright i suppose, will look lots lots better when the front is down more.

Nose up kiddy killer, Nose down life saver or something like that?

I usually love cars that are dropped on the deck, but not something that's meant to be driven fast like an RS!

RS200
i hope your road does'nt have speed humps or any other road you plan to drive on for that matter. not my cup of tea mate but good luck to you!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
would you do a striaght swap for some gaz adjustable rear springs?? will adjuster plates so can be adjusted from standard height to abit higher than those??

pm me if you want to try and sort something out.

B

bigrich690

would you do a striaght swap for some gaz adjustable rear springs?? will adjuster plates so can be adjusted from standard height to abit higher than those??

how low do your springs go with and without the adjusters?

B

bigrich690

soz just re-read that and got it they go a toach higher than these, whats the ride like? hard, soft?

225 powered mk2
Tbh i like it, If you had kept them you would need to knock the front down more. would of been mega low then, Im one for who likes slammed cars, question do those 90mm springs fit adjusters, as hat could be better :)

B

bigrich690

Tbh i like it, If you had kept them you would need to knock the front down more. would of been mega low then, Im one for who likes slammed cars, question do those 90mm springs fit adjusters, as hat could be better :)

they look just like normal springs to look at so unless you need special springs for adjusters i don't see why not, like i said to look at they are normal, they just seem to almost fully compress giving such a hard ride

200 FF Storm Grey
Looks awful imo mate, clio's just don't seem to suit being slammed like say a corsa does, think it's due to the shape of the rear arch

500 Twinair
At the end of the day its not to my taste, but its your car, your money and if it makes you happy, then who cares, and its lower than mine...

B

bigrich690

At the end of the day its not to my taste, but its your car, your money and if it makes you happy, then who cares, and its lower than mine...

won't be when this transaction is complete, someone elses will be low, mine will be a bit higher than the pic

B

bigrich690

this is how she sits now in my garage with my normal springs back on

09102009715.jpg

B

bigrich690

had a little play in paint and just for you to see if these are 90mm springs and i got a 60mm gap now from where it sat to where it sits now then i'm rolling on 30mm springs at moment

(178).jpg

B

bigrich690

love this comment even tho just before the previous post (which was proberly read) said well its back to the original springs now.

lol i've noticed a few coments like this where ppl haven't read my updates and then realised after they left the coments lol its all good though ;)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
These uber low 'hate bringers' will be on my clio by next week!!!

hate them if you will but im like a kid at christmas!!
cant wait,

and tbh, i think it looks the tits, if the front was the same height.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
the non sport bumpers have alot more curve in them so you can go lower with non sport bumpers and itll looks good :D

B

bigrich690

and they do look alot better on the ph1's too and i'm not trying to suck up there, they really do, front and back its defo how the bumper curves round more whist on the ph2's the shape is more squarer so stick out more at bottom so enjoy these mate and drag your cars cahonies everywhere you drive :)