ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

800w amp.....

ur megane r26
im not an expert but i have a 750 watt amp and i havent noticed any drainage lol. however wen i have the sub up loud and it is at nite and i have the lights on i do notice i slight dimmin off the lights everytime the bass plays. i reakon over a period of time u will need to get a new battery anyway

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lmao i have a video of my 2800 watt amp and the effect on my lights at night, they basicly went off

Polo + Micra
depends if you use it with the enighe off then yes it will

lol 2800w amp more like 1400w if your running it @ 1 ohm

Mustang, S13, AX GT
im not an expert but i have a 750 watt amp and i havent noticed any drainage lol. however wen i have the sub up loud and it is at nite and i have the lights on i do notice i slight dimmin off the lights everytime the bass plays. i reakon over a period of time u will need to get a new battery anyway
power cap ;)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
my lights dont even slightly flicker at all, even when on full volume so it must be doing something.