ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

8 Second Supra, Street Drive

C1 VTR (Company Car)
This makes me want a supra so much! Just epic.

Last edited by a moderator:
  225 meg
Amazing!!!!!

Speaking on the jap cars my brother has an civic type r, obviously not on the same level as that supra, but he has a decat straight through buddy club exhaust ans once in vtech OMG awesome!!

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Amazing!!!!!

Speaking on the jap cars my brother has an civic type r, obviously not on the same level as that supra, but he has a decat straight through buddy club exhaust ans once in vtech OMG awesome!!

My dad used to own a Civic, not a type-r but a DOHC Vtec and it was awesome.. I loved that car. The colour was nice aswell, Pirates Black, had like purple tint when the sun hit it.

Jamie Price's supra is one of englands finest regulary uses it and is as quick..

Looks almost stock...
watch vid for tour of car then at end for a hard on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AneZU1WLvuc&feature=youtube_gdata_play

Or speedo vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuEJ9DiBp3k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I can't remember where the hell I found it, but I read through his build thread a while ago - f**king amazing!

I can never understand why you don't tend to see many Supra's about - are they horrendously expensive to run or something? I'd have one tomorrow if I could. Probably over a Skyline acutally. Incredible machines!

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Here's an actuall 1/4 mile run.. Acceleration is just unreal.

Last edited by a moderator:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Love them! My dads mate has a bog standard twin turbo import, which he hasn't cleaned since he bought it. Looks like a piece of sh*t but it will sit at 175mph all day long. Scarily quick on the road tbh so god knows how that one feels.

M16a
Guy in the street next to me has a silver one.

I'm sure he had it freshly imported as it looks in great condition, but he's put s**t wheels and stupid lairy stickers on it and ruined it.

Still, I wouldn't mind one at his age.. 20..

Clio 172 Cup
Great video...Awesome on full boost..

This was mine the day i picked it up.. Twin Turbo Manual

Supra.jpg
[/IMG]

Evo 5 RS
JamieP's Supra is a complete monster. I've considered one so many times, they're too old now really. They've got their own problems as well.

Someone died locally on the by pass in one recently, managed to hit a lorry in a lay by somehow. In fact I'm fairly certain a member of the owners club dies every single year

Ive always wanted one, not for the speed but for sheer fun in accelerating and boost pulls.

JamieP's Supra is a complete monster. I've considered one so many times, they're too old now really. They've got their own problems as well.

Someone died locally on the by pass in one recently, managed to hit a lorry in a lay by somehow. In fact I'm fairly certain a member of the owners club dies every single year

They are getting on now and undoubtedly their wont be many un tampered ones left,

Some people will go daft in them and it would be so easy to kill your self in one, thats high numbers considering how many are on the road

Wonder how many will be left in a few years as its not looking good for the "proper" ones http://howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/toyota_supra_turbo

Disastra Coupe
They look s**t when standard, only ever look anything with tweeks. Still, serious power to be had from them!