ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6500_5404 cal update

Clio 172
It's still coming up at 19 euro even after the coupon code? (49 euro normal price, coupon takes 30 euro off)

Henk,
Doesn't appear to be working for some reason. Just tried the coupon code you provided and then a previous order code of mine, no luck with any
Still says to pay

Existing users please forward me your RSTuner order nr in the comment field. No payment needed.
New users can use the coupon code for € 30,- off.

Clio 172
Ah - I'll miss out then. I've only got the old 6500_5B03 loaded atm.

Speaking of cal's... I'll be contacting you in the near future for a custom map Henk ;)

I've only got the old 6500_5B03

O, can bring this one up to speed too if you want. Was your car original with a 6xxx_5Bxx software ?
Look at the first programming entry on the main page.

Clio 172
Yep, my original software was 6500_5B03 as well. The perf cal I'm running is the July 09 6500_5B03.

197 FF Glacier White
I've gone through the motions, added my original order to the order process. Had an email through but no download code that I can see. Has anyone got the update yet?

G

Evo 8 MR
Cruise control enable is fixed plus some performance tweeks.

What do you mean by this?

This is an update for the 172 cup isn't it?

I've gone through the motions, added my original order to the order process. Had an email through but no download code that I can see. Has anyone got the update yet?

G

I've done the same, once you click confirm order you get the email and it's logged on the site, I guess once he views the orders and sees the comments he will email us the download link.

Last edited:
  197 FF Glacier White
Yes he will, mine arrived this morning. Cheers Henk.

I'll install it later and report back.

Thanks Henk, Installed and it seems well! Haven't had chance for a good drive but gave it a quick run earlier.

What changes have been made? did notice that it seems to idle smoother.

Evo 8 MR
I've just been out for a quick blast and can't say there's any major differences other than when I release the clutch the revs seem to drop down quicker.

Also as said above it seems to idle smoother, when warm.

Would be good if we could find out exactly what is supposed to have changed.

Ah - I'll miss out then. I've only got the old 6500_5B03 loaded atm.

Speaking of cal's... I'll be contacting you in the near future for a custom map Henk ;)

Updated your version as well. Shoot me a mail if you want it. Not needed if you opt for a custom any way :)

Mental 172 Cup
Just updated mine and got rid of the god awful Pops and Bangs calibration. Car seems so much better to drive and the exhaust doesnt seem to droan as much! Good work Henk.

Renaultsport Clio 172
Glad seeing Henk around. Keep up the good work, seems I am returning for another service as I will do get with pistons :p (11.8:1 only though)

Clio 172 ph2
I have bought the launch control mod ,as far as I know that includes the 6500_5404 cal.Is there ok that I`ve ordered the .cal ? Also my cruise isn`t working ,should this work ?
Waiting for Henk to send me the .cal file .

Clio 172 ph2
I've just been out for a quick blast and can't say there's any major differences other than when I release the clutch the revs seem to drop down quicker.

Also as said above it seems to idle smoother, when warm.

Would be good if we could find out exactly what is supposed to have changed.
cruise control works now on my car .I am experiencing something different than you , when I put my car on launch control and after taking my foot off the throttle the car seems to drop the revs much slower than before .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x4KWRLDKt8