ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60mm drop

RB 182 Cup
About 60mm, dynamique 15" wheels with 195/45 tyres

S6302728.jpg

clio 1.2 16v
ye not on coilovers though mate. jus on springs wi standard shocks

6570_121480372672_527722672_2848177.jpg

6570_121462942672_527722672_2847688.jpg

not the best pics to show it tbh

renault clio 1.2billabong
that a nice drop not too low actuali lol. i got the same alloys but in black. you still got the front splitter?

im fitting them tommorow then. i got the gmax springs i picked them up for £70 brand new

andy thats the same colour as my clio and same alloys but mine r black n got the brake capilers paintd the same as the car. and going to do the diamonds black soon or the same as the car not sure

clio 1.2 16v
which the old clio 1 or the megane 1? it will look lower on the front a lil with it having more weight. but once all 4 have settles look the part mate

MG ZR 160 VVC
he means the splitter i think mate.

ah cool im thinking of painting my calipers the same colour too when I fit my new wheels.
and imo do the diamonds colour coded, think it would look better than black.

clio 1.2 16v
if u can put wheel spacers on it mate, coz your wheels wil look lost the arches and it wil help the stance of the car and the handling and look better 2

clio 1.2 16v
or try demon tweeks. haha ye might sound stupid coz they usually try to pull you pants down when you buy from them. but i've been looking for wheel adapters so i can fit porsche alloys and they have been the cheapest up to now with the h&r ones, so i would give them a bell and see what they can sort out. and if u dont live to far away. fit them there and test them out on the lil welsh back roads to see how it handels;):)