ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 hours later........

clio 182
Awesome weather just so decided to give the evo a good clean, 6 hours later It turned out like this........

DSCF2653.jpg

DSCF2654.jpg

DSCF2655.jpg

DSCF2659.jpg

DSCF2663.jpg

DSCF2666.jpg

DSCF2664.jpg

DSCF2670.jpg

DSCF2672.jpg

DSCF2675.jpg

My camera is 100% past it's best as you can see in some of the pics (the lens was clean) so apologies!

Time to chill out with a beer now :approve:

Cheers
craig

306 GTI-6
Missed some white specs on the driver side carpet. Should have spent 6 hours 1 minute.

Lol, joking mate, looks awesome! Never seen an engine bay of one of these before, looks fairly ordinary. I dont mean that in a bad way, looks good, very tidy and clean, just meant it sort of doesnt give anything away about the car, unlike the exterior.

306 GTI-6
Missed some white specs on the driver side carpet. Should have spent 6 hours 1 minute.

Lol, joking mate, looks awesome! Never seen an engine bay of one of these before, looks fairly ordinary. I dont mean that in a bad way, looks good, very tidy and clean, just meant it sort of doesnt give anything away about the car, unlike the exterior.

Meant passenger side ;)

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
thats bloody gorgeous mate.best shape and colour too.
still want one of these in white but with white alloys,a pain to clean but finishes the rally look imo
,had several scoobys but i have always had a thing for the evo's.
a mate on the scooby site had a black blobeye sti running lots of mods,and bought his wife a white tommi mak ffs!!?

that was an envious choice of which car to take to work each day!

clio 182
Thanks for all the comments folks, she was up for sale but I have managed to sort a second (cheap) car to run so I can keep her :D

As for the dash being dated, I think it was dated as soon as they released the bloody car back in 96!! I love it though, its part of the cars personality, it really is only about the drive! Infact The best part of the interior is without doubt the accelarator pedal, closely followed by the recaros :p

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Wow that is immaculate mate it's a credit to you, looks like a monster aswell.

But 6 hours? :S
I couldn't be arsed with that, I get bored after 10 minutes. :eek: