ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5k kick

Black Ph2 172
What I like in particular, is that you've quoted the wrong passage from me. Well, and indeed, done. I a'rent impressed:nono:.
This is a topic that's been asked many many times, if you could be bothered to search you would of found the answer. Instead you start a pointless thread then get pissed off when people put pointless replies.

Some people did not post pointless replies, some were very helpful. As I pointed out when searching for old threads you don't get the chance to interact with others and share your views/thoughts/experiences.

Black Ph2 172
Are you being serious!? you mean you knew all about your car before you bought it :s

Exactly, not everybody knows everything about their car. I am sure I could ask you questions about your car that you wouldn't know the awnser to