ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

55 plate clio sport stickered black gold 182 at quicks in york

hi all, i spotted this early today in there garage whilst i was over there collecting a car for my work, it had a clio sport sticker on the rear window

thanks

Clio 182
Finally been spotted. That was me!!!!! They finally got the bloody thing fixed. So in the 9 months of owning it, it now works!!!!!!!! Yay. Needs a clean mind.

haha, i didn't want to say anything but it was looking pretty dirty, but i can't really say anything, mines just as bad! haha

what was up with it? did you buy it from quicks?

Clio 182
Yeah I did. Its had loads done to it. This time it had gear box, clutch, track rod ends and rear shocks. Was still faulty when I collected it so went back in today for spark plugs. Fingers crossed its ok now. I won't hold my breath. Ha

not good! i'd also be really careful as too what quicks do to your car, they are not the best place to be taking a 182 IMHO. especially if your wanting your cambelt or other big jobs doing (i understand the work above was probably done under warranty?).

i'm not sure if i've seen you driving around acomb late at night a couple of times too