ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 Rough looking clio's in Skegg

BG182FF
Wasn't me brapping about, mine's as quiet as a mouse :cool: although I do remember seeing three pikey cars with their gay loud exhausts, lol and a random straggler!

BG182FF
Yeah I was hoping you would, bloody bacon but nice of the lad to do it!! And yes, I am jealous and checking my bank as we speak, lol

106 gti, RB 182 cup
lol i know gutted. haha! get it bought dude! will have to let you have a listen at somestage inside and me brapping past ;)

BG182FF
Would be good to hear, didn't seem as loud as people are making it out to be though which is alright, probably become immune cos of my last car though, lol. Do we know who's the other one was yet?

106 gti, RB 182 cup
Yea i was really impressed with the noise level even with decat, still have a normal convo sat a 60 which is nice! Will sort something out dude.
Nope still no idea but defo recognise the car.

BG182FF
Awesome, hoping to get it sorted before fcs. added you on facebook and got scared because you're already friends with two people I know :S lol

ITB BG 182
Well the black cars were ok, who was that skin head in the silver thing trawling round playing that N-Dubz rubbish at full volume?

Will have to do another meet up a couple of weeks after FCS.
Im trying to find out about a possible GB on that system.

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
Another meet sound good to me!
Need some better weather though, everyone hope for sunshine!!

DMS

A thirsty 172
I'll come in my own car next time and show you exactly what LOUD means. :D

Was a decent day though. Shame it pissed it down when we first got there but other than that the weather wasn't too bad.

BG182FF
Bring on the group buy, put my name down straight away for the unsilenced with decat john and I'll pay! Bring it on daz, would love to hear it at full chat! Biggest pikey had to be that skinhead in his shorts though, lol