ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 clio sports blackpool mcdonalds

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
182marv was there wheel spinning lol showin off his new exhaust, racing blue 182 *** nay seen this a few times last couple of days, 04 silver 172 with blue roof and ph1 172 in silver

i was in my ka lol as the astra is too thirsty on fuel and the rb182 has no mot until saturday

Golf mk4 :(
yh he did had a bit of a blast up (some road towards motorway) also some feista st/zetec chased us lol

clio sport 182
Yeah it was a good laugh that I'm a shot driver tho missed nearly every gear ... Not use to the power yet :D

Passat
Oh right. So there was an overlap? There's a guy near me with what looks like a 182. But it has black headlights, not grey like most 182's. It's a 03 plate. Will that be a 172 that's been played with? Or either?

Passat
Well to be honest mate, I think it's a 172. It's got Xenons and all the RS interior. Surely nobody would go to that trouble for a standard Clio?! I've had a sneaky peak and the exhaust is actually fake. It looks like a 182's but the right hand exhaust is just for show. Very odd.

clio sport 182
Lol you'll be surprised iv seen a fake silver one and it was a 1.6 someone might start to do it up then sell it on and someone elseight buy it and carry on lol

182 Ly ff.
Oh right. So there was an overlap? There's a guy near me with what looks like a 182. But it has black headlights, not grey like most 182's. It's a 03 plate. Will that be a 172 that's been played with? Or either?

Some 182's are on a 53 plate, were press cars iirc.

Golf mk4 :(
was a good blast yeh :) i need to get a exhaust now :) after hearing yours!
bloody got lost on my way home due to "playing with a type r civic on m55 :/ turned up m6 instead of down :/