ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

36k service including AUX BELT kit from Renault Quite pleased

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Just got off the phone with Gravells Renault in swansea 36k service with LDX excl 5/40 F/synthetic oil and the aux belt kit fitted £389 all in. Bargain and the garage is 2 miles away!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I wouldn't call it a bargain !! then again not bad for the stealers. i rang up dealer for price on my 36k and cam and aux swap too (just for a laugh)
I HAD TO TELL THEM IT NEEDED 36K AUX BELT they hadnt got a clue :D

Always take mine to TCR http://www.totalcontrolracing.com/

If i had taken it to main dealer i wouldn't have had much change left from a grand :eek: LOL !!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I have a Renault extended new car warranty, so keeping the service squeaky clean so they cant use the old, should have brought it to us for the service mate!

Gravells are on the ball tbh they did,nt need informing of the aux belt kit they informed me before i could tell them!, they also stated what oil they put in.