ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

36000 182 service? advice please

Artic Blue Clio 182 05
well i was trading the 182 in, but the deal fell through so booked it in for a service next week.

my car has nearly done 37000, but am i right in thinking it needed serviceing at 36000.??

what should be included in this service,. renault is doing a free service for me as when i got it 36300 it didnt come with a service. so i moaned and they are giving it one.

but would like a list to give them so they know i know what should be done, and not just a quick once over.

cheers

Artic Blue Clio 182 05
luckily i got that done with a new alternator under warranty. i picked the car up when i bought it and 3 mile down the road it all cut out on me. and wouldnt start again.

diagnostic was a dodgy alternator,. (well just not charging the battery) so got a new alternator and aux belt and also a new ballast pack for some reason, but reckon they was using that as a excuse or a mechanic broke it while removing the alternator.

oh well

Artic Blue Clio 182 05
luckily i got that done with a new alternator under warranty. i picked the car up when i bought it and 3 mile down the road it all cut out on me. and wouldnt start again.

diagnostic was a dodgy alternator,. (well just not charging the battery) so got a new alternator and aux belt and also a new ballast pack for some reason, but reckon they was using that as a excuse or a mechanic broke it while removing the alternator.

oh well

do the full aux belt kit inc pulley's and tensioner. better safe than sorry. trust me!

yeah they did all that too thank god.