ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 through computer

ur megane r26
ok people i have got a brand new computer running vista, and brand new xbox 360 elite and a hdmi cable and the adapter which allows hdmi cable to go into back of computer. is there any way of running the 360 through the computer and how is it done? cheers

RS 172
I shouldnt think so. The adapter is just to let you plug it into a TV that doesnt support HDMI, not so you can plug it into the DVI/VGA output on a graphics card.

ur megane r26
oo bugar lol thats poo because that means now i got to go and buy a flat screen hdtv to go on the wall :( :D

ur megane r26
yer i was thinking about that but that just means that i will have to unplug the computer and plug the xbox in everytime doesnt it, oo well do that for the time being and then new tele lol

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
If you've got a monitor with selectable source you could plug it in as well as the PC, but the problem then is sound? I need to try and sort this out as well.

RS 172
You can get KVM switches which are external boxes allowing you to split the use of your monitor. You just flick the switch to jump between sources. Not sure if there are any to support audio though.

ur megane r26
lol sounds like the easiest way dont it, i was just trying to find an easy way of using what i already got untill i had the cash to buy a nice tele