ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 Pictures of my 182..

I know there crap, but i pulled back to lock the unit up and decided it looked pretty decent, these were the only 3 that came out not blurred. Front is lower than it looks :)

Removed adjuster nut from rear H&R's too to get it a bit lower :)

DSCN2528.jpg

DSCN2526.jpg

DSCN2524.jpg

:cool:

Done by me, closet close up i have its not the best job but no one notices so cant be that bad :)

12062008049.jpg

Yep thats my mates VTS had it 2 years now

we both bought one on the same day..

This was mine :)

DSCN2079.jpg

Clio is just a newer saxo to me :)

only a bit of plastic, ive modded the rest, ill cut this bit of plastic one day but cause i know its that it doesnt bother me

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Same here so I just took a Junior Hacksaw to it, The bit just on the Outer Part of the Lining that Covers a Bolt??

Golf R soon...
Love the 182, looks identical to mine bar the side badges! Had H&R's on mine as well!

172 & RSi
They look fine mate, this car is definately one of my favourites on the forum, simple effective mods

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Looks good. Does having it that low have any negative aspects on performance? I've always wondered if there is a point whereby lowering a car will make the handling worse than before. IE trade-offs from bumps and whatever.

:)

yeah i was, on the weekendracer.co.uk stand, for track days enthsiuast, i was also out on track twice aswell, i dont know anyone on here in person :(

Hazza i think your right bud :)

EP3 Civic Type R
Lovely- exactly how I want mine to sit- hows speedbumps that low? Possibly slowly, or not happening?! My coilys are going on next week you see...

The cars subtle, yet perfect- love it!

Lovely- exactly how I want mine to sit- hows speedbumps that low? Possibly slowly, or not happening?! My coilys are going on next week you see...

The cars subtle, yet perfect- love it!

Yeah get over all the speedbumps that low, and my splitter is fine :)

WHen i said its like a newer saxo i mean, luxuries, interior, handling etc

Nope always been from Tamworth buddy, i still pop onto sax-p now and again. was on there regularly for about a year :)