ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 cups at crail

3 MPS
saw three different blue cups at crail today, two was standard and one had a exhaust , all running

ps , 225 1 - 172 cup 0

3 MPS
was a stunning day up there today , it was a jap magazine day so the big boys where out to play but strange thing was i could count on my one hand how many scoobs there was,
it was an orgy of civics and evo,s

Camel
I got a text from a mate who was there saying a 172 had just beaten a Skyline!! Was well pissed off I had to work 2day or I would have been there:-(

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
yeah supposed to be about 195 bhp but its not running right at the moment apparently.

Octavia VRS
paul g said:
was a stunning day up there today , it was a jap magazine day so the big boys where out to play but strange thing was i could count on my one hand how many scoobs there was,
it was an orgy of civics and evo,s

Yeh there was a Lancer register meet going there. Was meant to be going up in my mate's 7 but due to a very bad hangover I didn't make it!

paul g said:
saw three different blue cups at crail today, two was standard and one had a exhaust , all running

ps , 225 1 - 172 cup 0

The 225 was slower than I thought it would have been. Pretty disappointing...

Evo 8 RIP, Evo 2 tracktoy
i was a crail and one of the cups was mine. it was mine that beat the skyline on my second run.(really dont think it was a turbo though)it was a great day appart from the sun burn on one arm where the window was open. NIGHTMARE.

Evo 8 RIP, Evo 2 tracktoy
yeah the day was fantastic got a few shocks at some of the cars. there was a supercharged CTR and it left the poor wee cup at the start line

KDF said:
is that a hint of "sore loser" i hear ?

I don't even have my Cup anymore, anyway I dont think a car that runs low 14's at over a ton has anything to worry about with a standard 225 Megane.

225 best time.

14.919 sec sec
0.807 sec
2.514 sec
95.3 mph mph
Left lane

There was one terminal at 101 but this was a mix up with the chipped Focus RS it was racing. So basically its no faster than a 172/CTR/MG ZS 180 etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
  3 MPS
yeah your right neil nothing in it on the 1/4 mile but then again i don,t think thats its strong point , don,t think you realise how good the cupped 225 handles and i know it is better than a standard cup on the twistys but coilover a 172 182 and its a bit diferent .

oops , can of worms has opened lol