ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 clios, 1 garage...

Clio
Josh (Joshydee) came over tonight in his ph1 flamer which we went for a mad spin in lol :cool:, while he was there i deciced to bring the other two slags out to flash. here are some quick pics...

DSC01172.gif

DSC01173.gif

DSC01173-1.gif

DSC01174.gif

DSC01175.gif

DSC01176.gif

DSC01174.gif

ta, Mike :evil:

1.8 Civic EX
is it just me that thinks the rear bumper on the ph1 looks a bit wrong for some reason? can't put my finger on it for some reason....

nice line up tho! good examples!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
is it just me that thinks the rear bumper on the ph1 looks a bit wrong for some reason? can't put my finger on it for some reason....

ha ha ha ha. needed some more glue josh.

looks good. i thought when i saw the title it was going to be at joshs clio scrap yard then.

Clio
lol, we should have given you a ring dave and gone and got joshes black 172, would have been a mini CS meet on my drive...

www.renparts.co.uk
lol looks good.... the gap between the bootlid and the bumper is the same as the 182 if you looks... does look wierd from the back in the pics though....

See My Clio? Tell Me
with all the rain i aint even had a chance to clean so think ill be with you on that chris