ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2nd hand iPad 2. Worth buying?

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
Basically I want an iPad but cannot afford a new iPad 3, so I thought what about buying a 2nd hand iPad 2. Would you do it or steer clear?

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
I'd save for the new one. Just get a wifi and use ur fone as a hotspot for it. 4g doesn't work here newly. Im using the new one rite now and it kicks the ass off the old one.

S3, Polo
We've been developing some apps recently and have found the iPad 2 to be pretty similar to the new iPad in performance terms. Go for it, if you can live with the screen resolution (which is adequate for most people).

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
I think I am just going to save up for an iPad3 if I'm going to get one might as well be the latest one!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I got my iPad 3 yesterday, the screen makes me tent. Is it worth £150 more? - the jury is still out...