ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

260bhp S/charged R27+RB 182

Turbo LY R27
Here is my supercharged R27, had it back since the weekend, its epic!! 260bp and 250 ft/lbs!!! So fast, relentless acceleration!!! Here is some pics of it and my 182.

Leave the comments on the stickers, i had 57876256378172 sheep comments on my last thread. I get the idea but tough lol!!

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

LMP_4150_Blue.jpg

LMP_4084_Blue.jpg

LMP_4083_Blue.jpg

LMP_3991_Blue.jpg

LMP_3443_Blue.jpg

Mods to date on R27:

KW V3s
Akrapovic evo system
Jamsport inlets
Jamsport supercharger
OZ Ultraleggra's
200 diffuser with akra tips
888's
Full RS body kit
Gotech ECU

Next:
Forge in may
Shcrick cams back in
Fit my 200 recaro covers
Fit my drilled grooved discs
Ds2500's

Mods on 182:
Whiteline rear ARB
Eibach proline springs (20mm front, 15mm rear)
Eibach front camberbolts
Powerflow backbox with jamsport decat

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
When/if you get rid of the stickers, you should get the bullets smoothed, sprayed ly with 'super charged' in black renaultsport writing... So much more subtle.

Mind if I ask how much this cost? I don't wanna hunt through the thread lol!

Best r27 about IMO :approve:

Turbo LY R27
Awesome. Shame about the stickers. :dapprove:

Cheers mate

Yes yes i no, no comment on LY either lol ;)

Craig yeah it was, was yours at jamsport recently?

I prob will get rid of the stickers when it gets machine polished. Erm..it didnt cost me much lol

Turbo LY R27
There was another sunflower at jamsport that was charged that looks just like yours there recently.

Yeah i think its that charger, really packs a punch!! Are u running the same?

Knew I had a picture.

f1cfd25a.jpg

Yeah I'm running that charger too mine also made 260bhp its in the process of being forged now though & should be 340 when done, the power delivery from the chargers are superb.

Meg 225
Very nice cars you have, lucky guy!

but we need VIDS come on... i bet almost everyone that's reading this thread is wanting to see/hear it going full out!

Turbo LY R27
Awesome mate!!! What is your redline? What psi is it running? Im forging mine in may, undecided if ill up the boost or not, if i do it wont be much at all, but i want the 7.8k rev limit. Love the way they drive, still feels like NA acceleration but just relentless!

Awesome mate!!! What is your redline? What psi is it running? Im forging mine in may, undecided if ill up the boost or not, if i do it wont be much at all, but i want the 7.8k rev limit. Love the way they drive, still feels like NA acceleration but just relentless!

When mine was at 260bhp the rev limit was the standard 7.2k & it was 0.5bar boost with the boost restricter in, not sure what Paul will be putting the limit to this time but I'm taking the restricter out for full boost. Yeah still feels N/A just doesn't stop pulling I love the way they drive.

Turbo LY R27
Bet that will be mental in a ph-1, i'll be keeping an eye out ;) when u getting it done?

Not sure what the kits cost is, think jamsport will release those figures. Ill get some vids up over the weekend when i can get a chance :) Sounds silly good at full chat lol!!

320d
Awesome R27 mate. Must be amazing combining that power with the 197's chassis. Will be truely special when forged.

182 track, Mk7 ST
What a pair, especially the R27 and the picture Craig's got is wicked!

Oh and I love the stickers (I'm a bit of a sucker for stickers as long as they fit in with the scheme you've got going on which they definitely do)

No subtlety there, although its a bright yellow clio so what the hell. Bet its great fun to drive. Any videeos?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Next time you go jam sport please come and give me a drive haha.

Both look very nice mate.

Turbo LY R27
Lol its quite hard to keep it stealthy in ly ;) But i no what your saying, they will come off when its detailed with a machine polisher. They went on at trax last year just for the show, but i liked them so left them. At least they go with the colour scheme, and this is my toy after all so not fussed about the attention it gets. They look better in the flesh i have to say.

Cheers for the comments lads :) I'll pop a few more pics of the ecu/engine bay later.

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Knew I had a picture.

f1cfd25a.jpg

Yeah I'm running that charger too mine also made 260bhp its in the process of being forged now though & should be 340 when done, the power delivery from the chargers are superb.

I really reply like that liquid yellow little 172

Want!

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
I would also love your 2 cars but hate the stickers. Otherwise wow. Writing supercharged on the car? Why? :(

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Awesomeness best colours of both models!
And that spec is awesome! Wanna swap for a gta.... Thought not.

182 Turbo
Why? Dude i explained it in a post lol?!

Jam-sport have supercharged it. Your either blind or takin the pi55. ;)

Flol. Good job you must have one of very few forced induction mk3's.

How much was the package all together mate? And how much are you paying for the engine rebuild/forging in may?

You can PM me if you don't want to post it on here mate,

Aydon.

133/225/CLS AMG
Two awesome motors there.

I actually rather like the stickers, give it a cool motorsport feel and lets face it, it's got the power to back it up. :)

Turbo LY R27
A few pics of ECU, engine bay and the charger it self
IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

charger fluid
IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

ECU loom
IMG_0397.jpg