ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2118s direct from SL Corse

Hello,

Does Cliosport get any discount from SL Corse? I have been quoted 132quid per corner for 7x15 ET43 2118s in anthracite. Is this not a bit expensive?!

Any money saving tips greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Matt

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Its a 10% discount ;)

Direct is cheapest place I can find, and you get next day delivery. Did you get that price after mentioning CS or not?

That price less 10% is around what I paid, delivered next day inc vat.

20070703115850_sheep_highforce_01a_weba.jpg

Clio 172
I think you are right tbh. 2118's aint a bad looking wheel at all. I just think the ones I said are better. All IMO of course. Its just a shame that everyone is going down the 2118 route and it will soon be like turinis.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
sheeps indeed just because the clio clups used to have them in the championship what a joke :D

LOL...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?556898-white-2118s-fitm-ent-172&highlight=

I think you are right tbh. 2118's aint a bad looking wheel at all. I just think the ones I said are better. All IMO of course. Its just a shame that everyone is going down the 2118 route and it will soon be like turinis.

I've wanted a set of 2118s ever since I saw Si's monaco bus with them fitted alooooong time ago :eek:

I can see them becoming more popular than turinis TBH.

Si was one of the originals. But they look great so everyone is bound to want them. It wasn't long ago that the only 'choice' was turinis. Now there's two. There will be others one day.

Fooking expensive though.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Expensive?

I'm from oop north and thought they were very reasonable compared to the alternatives! You rich southern puffs spend more on a meal out iirc

I like 2118's, they have got popular all of a sudden but there's still not loads of people with them. Infact, except from FCS and Trax the only time i've seen them have been on my car.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
  PH1 WANTED
Just looking at my options. Can get td 1.2s but had them on my last car. Running turinis at the momment but need new tyres all round so it would be a good time to change.