ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2100 microsoft points for £4

Audi TT
Got Peggle on my iPhone (amazing game) and already have Trials HD. Nothing obvious really floats my boat in Arcade or Indie from a quick browse around, will no doubt keep buying the monthly Forza 3 updates though.

Will be interesting to see how Game Room develops as well, the cabinets available so far are pretty poor, but there is loads of potential.

I've only just downloaded the game room so will have a look later. The MAW seems a bit of fun on the arcade and is cheap. Also I got a tower defence demo that seemed pretty cool. I wasn't a fan of Toy Soldiers but didn't give it much time. N+ was a bit of fun ninja style as well. I'll probably grab Street Figher vs Marvel as well and dig out the arcade fighting stick :)

The Very code expired days ago. The others should be fine.

Very was working on Saturday afternoon still for me.

Polo + Micra
ZZ437 - £15 off first order, bringing the points cost to £4
XV002 - removes delivery charges

these worked for me on wollies and marshall ward

Wait till after the bank holiday, transactions are always slower.

the free delivery code has already been deducted though & shows on the transaction history, the other code shows up nowhere.

and i ordered them on the 30th - the day this thread went up, so it wasn't expired... ah well.

clio 182 black /gold
Just ordered at woolies. They charged me£4.
XBOX 360Live 2100 points 1 MY ACCOUNT ADDRESSDelivery dates
Monday 12 Apr £19.00
Vouchers and PromotionsZZ437 - GBP 15 FIRST ORDER ONLY-£15.00XV002 - FREE 3.95 DELIVERY-£3.95Subtotal:£0.05Delivery:£3.95Total Including Delivery:£4.00

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Just ordered from woolies and marsh ward.

4200 points for £8. Much better than the rrp :)

Thanks

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
the zz437 code doesn't work but the xv002 works on woolies what am i doing wrong?

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
got it working kept saying it was only valid on my first order. never ordered from them before lol

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
well, Vary.co.uk havnt contacted me about sending me 2, so yeah, 4200 for £4.

Same here, £15 refunded and no contact about sending two... tbh they don't have a leg to stand on, not signed for.

GSXR + KDX220
For the people who ordered from Woolies.

How long was delivery? And how long till the refund?

C.J., I ordered mine @ around 1am on Saturday morning, and they arrived today :) Checked my transaction history and the refund was dated the 6/4/10!

AK

M240i
I have my points but nothings showing up on my online credit card statement yet lol..

I.e. they haven't even taken £19 pounds..

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Got mine through the post today from Woolies and they charged and refunded me on the same day. Very.co.uk I'm still waiting a refund!

AK

M240i
AdamAnderton said:
y is it that people are being refunded. did they take £19 out instead of £4?

It's the companys policy to take the full amount and then refund the difference.. Not sure why :)

Polo + Micra
just checked my account and woolies and marshall took £19 on the 6th and refunded £15 each yesterday

so looks like mine worked:cool:

Ordered x2 on Saturday (3rd) from Woolies, they came yesterday.

Refund given today.

Just tried ordering again from Woolies, Very, Littlewoods and the codes no longer work.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, I got 3 lots of points in total. The codes will become available again, it's just they expire quite quickly. I'm sure the consensus is they think once you've registered, you're more than likely to order from them in the future, so they'll make back that £15 eventually. Certainly not happening this end :clown:

I'm sure the consensus is they think once you've registered, you're more than likely to order from them in the future, so they'll make back that £15 eventually. Certainly not happening this end :clown:

+1

I found that using the same card and address had no impact on the orders I made.

The ONLY thing that made it a new order was the spelling of the name & email address.

I only changed one letter of my first name and it worked (Chris & Chriss)

clio 182 black /gold
Just ordered at woolies. They charged me£4.
XBOX 360Live 2100 points 1 MY ACCOUNT ADDRESSDelivery dates
Monday 12 Apr £19.00
Vouchers and PromotionsZZ437 - GBP 15 FIRST ORDER ONLY-£15.00XV002 - FREE 3.95 DELIVERY-£3.95Subtotal:£0.05Delivery:£3.95Total Including Delivery:£4.00
Mine arrived today. Nice and early.

Audi S3 225
Mine arrived today ordered from very, woolworths and adidions direct on 2nd. Checked my statement and got the £15 refunds on the 6th. Now just gotta find something to spend them on :p

182FF with cup packs
Not working for me now :(

I tried yesterday. They appear to have gotten wise to the trick, and while the codes appear to still be valid, they now have a minimum spend on them.

Looking back through the thread, it appears that they cottoned on on Saturday and closed the loophole.

172 Cup
Received my 5 packages today :) 4x 2100 points (£16) and 1x Battlefield BC2 (£27)

Checked my CC statement and they took payment refunded on the exact same day.

Audi TT
Bummer. Very and Marshall Ward have arrived at my house but the Woolies one has gone AWOL. :(

Woolies, Very, Marshall Ward and Additions all arrived at my mom's today though :)