ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2100 microsoft points for £4

AK

M240i
4200 points arrived today.. However both were addressed to my mum....? I only ordered one set in my mums name then one in my name from very lol... f**k knows...

Scirocco GT 210
My points from Very have arrived, however, I've still yet to be refunded :( will leave it till after bank hol then get on the blower I think.

Same here. Points have just arrived.

I've checked my "transaction history" on Very and it says I've been refunded £15.... except they haven't actually given me any money back into my bank account.

I'm hoping it's because my bank has been slow updating due to bank holidays.

I've probably been bummed though, I usually get screwed over by things like this. :cool: :dapprove:

WTF? i got mine through today off very, only ordered one and two have come through today??

what do i do, will they want one back?

the email said i only ordered one, the booking form on their webshite said -19 +15 as usual...

i'll chek the bank account now

only took for one and i have been refunded the £15 lol! 4200 for £4! nae bad
i wont use the points for a couple of cays incase they catch up to me like

AK, did they charge you for two or has the same happened to you?

AK

M240i
f**k knows mate it was on my mums card lol.

E-mail said one tho so i'm assuming it'll be the same and only charged for one.

Did it come in 2 separate envelopes?

f**k knows mate it was on my mums card lol.

E-mail said one tho so i'm assuming it'll be the same and only charged for one.

Did it come in 2 separate envelopes?

yeah! two seperate envelopes. fkin bonus if they dont catch up with them lol

AK

M240i
Hmm musta been an error then definitely. You would have expected if you had ordered 2 that they would have came in the same envelope lol..

Althought I've been stung twice from Tesco, with a similar promotion code, I've read enough on here to go for it.

Just ordered 2100 from Woolies, and did a print screen of the checkout page.

Edit - What determines a NEW account? Are you guys using a different email? card? address? name?

Do these things ever expire? I hope not, because I have no idea what I'm going to do with all these (still got another one on the way as well)...

826448988_eJ8un-M-1.jpg

Cheers Very, and CS :)

Audi TT
Do these things ever expire? I hope not, because I have no idea what I'm going to do with all these (still got another one on the way as well)...

Cheers Very, and CS :)

Nope they don't expire. There's plenty of stuff on xbox live to spend them on.

I can highly recommend the game Peggle from the arcade markertplace. Also when mine arrive I'm going to buy Trials HD and a few other games. :)

Nope they don't expire. There's plenty of stuff on xbox live to spend them on.

I can highly recommend the game Peggle from the arcade markertplace. Also when mine arrive I'm going to buy Trials HD and a few other games. :)

Got Peggle on my iPhone (amazing game) and already have Trials HD. Nothing obvious really floats my boat in Arcade or Indie from a quick browse around, will no doubt keep buying the monthly Forza 3 updates though.

Will be interesting to see how Game Room develops as well, the cabinets available so far are pretty poor, but there is loads of potential.

Polo + Micra
well i just gave it ago to see if it still works

very didn't but woolworths and marshall ward did

so fingers crossed i don't get lubed up with a 40 odd quid bill lol

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
I got 2! :D but they are still to refund the £15...

4200 for £4... happy days!

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
I only ordered 1 but two envelopes turned up... both had the same order and tracking numbers... I won't be saying anything.. lol

Polo + Micra
seems people are getting 2 but only ordering 1

so where did people order from that got 2 4 1?

Polo + Micra
i don't think the very codes work anymore but the other 2 seemed to work for me on woolworths and marshall ward