ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200t got a wee wash.

200t
Gave the clio a wee wash while the weather is still descent....
IMG20160314142451.jpg IMG20160314142532.jpg IMG20160314142500.jpg IMG20160314142527.jpg

200t
Sorry about the poor quality I'm waiting on a new phone arriving so only had my old one to take pics with :)

RB Clio 182
Sorry about the poor quality I'm waiting on a new phone arriving so only had my old one to take pics with :)
I dont think he meant the quality, i think he means the positioning, you might aswell have just taken a different pic of each panel, a full car pic would be nice :smile:

200t
That's me alright. I dunno if it was money well spent it's a hell of a lot of money for the spoiler (upper and lower parts). I will agree with you it's certainly improves the look of the car.

RB Clio 182
That's me alright. I dunno if it was money well spent it's a he'll of a lot of money for the spoiler (upper and lower parts). I will agree with you it's certainly improves the look of the car.

Looks a million times better with that spoiler mate, money well spent :smile:

Looks like a different car!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
really nice. done a cracking job of cleaning it and the spoiler is (expensive!) and mint!
can't believe the designer hasnt been shot yet for those wing mirrors - look like they forgot to do them then whacked em on last minute
no criticism of the car tho, bet its great fun

Not a 320d
Ive literally seen 2 of these on the road. Yet they sold more than they did of the 197/200 didnt they? I see loads of those about.