ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2008 has seen some changes *pics*

Bit of ASW - but thought it would be nice to have a record of all the changes from start to finish. Wont include much writing, just pictures :D

First purchased March 2008 - car was on 53k after doing 17k in one year, got it for a bit of a steal :)

Before i took any pictures i had changed the side badges and fitted a smaller front plate

DSCN2271.jpg

Then went and attacked castle combe 10 days after purchase which highlighted terrible tyres :|

20080419_combe_203.jpg

Fitted some Eibach sportlines and removed the window tints as they wern't for me :nono:

DSCN2478.jpg

DSCN2467.jpg

Had a few quiet months while i sorted my finances and did a few little things like colour coding the side badges, replaced a few engine mounts etc

12062008049.jpg

Gave the car a full and well deserved detail before the bigger modifications began, although i didnt really grumble at how it currently looked

DSCN2425.jpg

DSCN2433.jpg

Went to Curborough Sprint track for a sprint day there

DSCN2447.jpg

Video below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynnSI0D83lE

Got some trophy turinis which tbh, i didnt like when it was on the sportlines

DSCN2499.jpg

Bought a janspeed full system which was rubbish so had some changes to centre silencer and mountings and now sits perfectly

07082008184.jpg

Next up i fitted H&R's, brembo HC discs, DS2500's and braided lines

DSCN2510.jpg

21082008294.jpg

Wasn't happy with the ride hieght so removed some of the rear assembly making sure it was still safe

DSCN2526.jpg

Next up went to Silverstone and Mallory park

trax9-vi.jpg

DSCN2564.jpg

DSCN2567.jpg

Stripped all the rear interior as well as fitting some Sparco Rev buckets

DSCN2610.jpg

DSCN2609.jpg

Then changed my headlights to black xenons from a 172 as i hated the grey faded look of the 182 ones and chopped the H&Rs in for some AST's and changed my badges to carbon which really left it looking as it does now below

DSC01128.jpg

DSCN2737.jpg

DSCN2726.jpg

DSCN2706.jpg

Now on 64k, had its major service at 60k (cambelt and tensioners etc) and im loving every minute driving it

ASW FTW :cool::rasp:

impreza sti prodrive
ahh. i want another 182,

how do you find the 182 on track?

have you changed engine parts? bar exhaust?

ahh. i want another 182,

how do you find the 182 on track?

have you changed engine parts? bar exhaust?

Not changed any engine parts other than the air filter.

On track its very competent and out performs alot of higher market cars

Great car.. perfection

Is the back still stripped?

Yeah still stripped :)

Very nice Rob. Did you ever pop to Halfrauds to get some new sidelights?

Nope but i will tomorrow now youve reminded me :p you got those H&Rs on yet ?

you used to hve tints when you got it ? i never knew that! Looks dead good now, just needs a good polish from what i could see tonight ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
the best its looked mate subltey like the front badge set it off.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Looks lovely, only thing I would do is colour code the rear badges to match the front, would be perfect then.

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Thats a nice selection of cars on the driveway too!!

Looks mint as it is now. :D Turini's are a safe bet I think,always look good on Clio's.

Adam

TrackCar & F30 330d
Nope but i will tomorrow now youve reminded me :p you got those H&Rs on yet ?[/quote]

I fitted the H&R's last saturday in the pi**ing rain, took me like 5 hours. But i was off to Bristol saturday night for a week. So as soon as i fitted them my mate came round to pick me up so i only got to drive it 200 feet and then i had to go get ready.
I took loads of pictures before and after and i did a step by step guide, so when i get home i'l do a thread.
I bet my old man has been out for a drive in it, cheeky s*d.

Looks lovely, only thing I would do is colour code the rear badges to match the front, would be perfect then.

I dont understand what you mean mate ?

If you mean the rear diamond thats the same now, there both done in carbon :)

Chris, sold them a long time ago mate.