ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2008 Clio II Dynamique

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
So I got my brand new baby yesterday, I f'ing love this thing...:D

It is a shame that we get only this model (1.6 16v Dynamique) here in Venezuela, otherwise I'd work my ass off to get the Clio III :cool:

A few pics before I detail it this weekend...so expect lots of pics this saturday :eek:

It will get a couple stickers today...but it needs the big CLIOSPORT one :)

IMG_9525.gif

IMG_9526.gif

IMG_9527.gif

IMG_9528.gif

IMG_9529.gif

IMG_9530.gif

IMG_9531.gif

Whoa it's still 2007, how small are the wheels? They 13's?

Also, do you know the two kids that got sent to jail for drug smuggling? They were on the tv last night.

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v

Also, do you know the two kids that got sent to jail for drug smuggling? They were on the tv last night.

14s :S but looking to buy a nice set of OZ Superleggera wheels...maybe 15-16s...I'd go for the 17s but the roads here are horrible :S

I have no idea what you are talking about :eek: here people get sent to jail for drug problems everyday...are they famous or something?

14s :S but looking to buy a nice set of OZ Superleggera wheels...maybe 15-16s...I'd go for the 17s but the roads here are horrible :S

I have no idea what you are talking about :eek: here people get sent to jail for drug problems everyday...are they famous or something?

14's are still quite small, the 1.2's come with 15's in the UK. That model is really wierd, a bit of a pic'n'mix of clios through the generations.

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
looks wierd being ph2 with ph1 sidestrips and boot :S

wanna laugh? here it is called ph.4

its the uk's ph.2 but with the ph.1 door moldings...not the newer window swtiches :S

how does the ph.2 boot look like? I can't remember the difference unless its the latest Clio Campus boot which is certainly very different..

Wow some countries are so behind on stuff

ya I know, I'm already looking to see if the newer side strips fit these doors without major issues :quiet:

RenaultSport 197
Sorry. Im lost here looking at those pics. It's a ph2, but with ph1 side strips, ph1 boot lid, 14" wheels and the early ph2 front bumper (pre 04 reg ph2's).

How discombobulating.

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
is it really brand new??

yup, 28kms when I picked it up :)

14's are still quite small, the 1.2's come with 15's in the UK. That model is really wierd, a bit of a pic'n'mix of clios through the generations.

yeah here they do that with all locally assembled cars..not the best policy if you ask me

the Renault parts bin, lol.

:lolup: :cry:

but much better than my 1992 Renault 21 TXi :rasp:

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
Sorry. Im lost here looking at those pics. It's a ph2, but with ph1 side strips, ph1 boot lid, 14" wheels and the early ph2 front bumper (pre 04 reg ph2's).

How discombobulating.

yeah, that pisses me off too...but I don't think I can easily ship a newer front bumper from Europe without costing me a small fortune :S

and the dials....I don't think we will ever get to see the latest dials here, we will get the Clio III first....unless they continue to sell the Clio II along with the Clio III like they do with the Megane Classic and Megane II...

here we still get the older Scenic lol :rolleyes:

www.renault.com.ve

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
wow thats weird.. especially when you compare them to the UK's Clio's

you guys sure get a much better selection of models but we get ultra cheap fuel prices...I filled it up with less than US$1.75

premium unleaded...95RON :rasp:

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
You filled it up for 85 pence????

0.67 to be precise lol

Live rates at 2007.11.29 16:18:36 UTC 3,000.00 VEB

=

0.677293 GBP

Venezuela Bolivares United Kingdom Pounds 1 VEB = 0.000225764 GBP 1 GBP = 4,429.40 VEB

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
67p for a full tank? or 67p a litre?

full tank

95 RON premium fuel costs 97VEB... 0.00022 GBP or so...ridicolous huh?

97.00 VEB

=

0.0218900 GBP

Venezuela Bolivares United Kingdom Pounds 1 VEB = 0.000225670 GBP 1 GBP = 4,431.25 VEB

Lots of Alfas
Car looks very smart, Renault Clio II are still made all over the world (some in south america) with dfferent specs to ours. Theres a factory in Mexico which makes the Nissan Platina which is just a mk2ph2 clio with a different front and rear. Ive seen mk2ph2 clios in Bulgaria (where they are also made?) that have a ph1 dash. I wish petrol was that cheap here, I would then be able to afford a V12 Jaguar.

1.8 8v RSi
u knwo what....sod this im takin my mk1 over there n living there if fuel is that cheap!
hell ill be a millionaire with just £600 lol

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
Car looks very smart, Renault Clio II are still made all over the world (some in south america) with dfferent specs to ours. Theres a factory in Mexico which makes the Nissan Platina which is just a mk2ph2 clio with a different front and rear. Ive seen mk2ph2 clios in Bulgaria (where they are also made?) that have a ph1 dash. I wish petrol was that cheap here, I would then be able to afford a V12 Jaguar.

Apparently our gearboxes have shorter ratios and our cooling and a/c systems have better capacities...to deal with the hotter climate. But I still have no idea why they don't offer the latest dials or the climate control...we get normal A/C (that works perfectly, I must add)

I'm still very happy with my car, much better equipped than its competitors (and equally to the Pug 206)...the Fiesta, Aveo can't hold a candle to the Clio....at least not here ;)

Clio 197
nice & tidy :)

only in other country not europe, they will have ph1 parts on ph2 clio. I dunno why is that but is nice for change over there.

enjoy it

Da

Less
It's a mk2 ph1 shell hence the aerial.

Still a nice car though and I bet you're pleased with it! :D

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
Moving the aerial is not that hard...here is my friend's 2005 Clio:

IMG_9480.gif

IMG_9469.gif

and these are the other wheels we get, I don't like those so I asked to get my car delivered with the older but nicer ones...

IMG_9500.gif

IMG_9501.gif