ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2004 clio sport 182 radio code needed!!! .. aint in my manuals???

Each code is individual to the radio, you'll either have to phone a renault dealer for it, or PM MATT BLACk off here and he can get it for you for a ten pound donation to charity.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
1) Visit Google.

2) Type in ''Radio code''.

3) Pay website £5 via paypal or card.

4) Get code within 1 minute.

clio sport 182
what website does it 4 £5 i cant find any all about £20 and i aint playing then when i can wait and get it from renault 4 free on tuesday .. dont mind paying £5 tho

Clio 16v 1.4
Hi everyone,

I wanted everyone to know that I have found a website which offers renualt radio codes for free, you enter your security code at the site and your email address and they email you your code.

There is no spam or advertising on the site or in the email, all they ask for is a small optional donation which goes towards keeping the site up and running. I donated £1 through Paypal, really easy.

Here is the site:

Http://renaultradiocodes.dyndns-free.com

Hope that helps everyone.

Regards

StumpyJim

icon7.png
Re: 2004 clio sport 182 radio code needed!!! .. aint in my manuals???

Hi everyone,

I wanted everyone to know that I have found a website which offers renualt radio codes for free, you enter your security code at the site and your email address and they email you your code.

There is no spam or advertising on the site or in the email, all they ask for is a small optional donation which goes towards keeping the site up and running. I donated £1 through Paypal, really easy.

Here is the site:

Regards

StumpyJim​
Thats awesome!)

Clio 172 ph2
Hi everyone,

Here is the site:

Regards

StumpyJim

Brilliant info did exactly what stumpy jim said and correct code all for a quid - top post!
sarge64

clio dci , ren8
Do you lot not use ebay ???:headno: cos they have been doing them on there for £1 for years :banghead: