ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 rear badge on 182

Arctic 182
I've noticed some people have the 200 badge fitted on their 1*2's, do they fit straight on through the existing holes or do people glue them on?

Thinking of getting this done, can people post some piccies of their's please to sway my mind??

Sean

The 200 badge that I have has a sticky back foam on it, no pins so you can place it anywhere. If you want it over the 'clio' you have to get it positioned right as the badge just covers the holes.

Here is mine:
SDC18247.jpg

Arctic 182
Cool, looks good. Where did you get your from? ebay?

So does it cover the holes perfectly? i wouldn't want no water seeping in!

Sean

Inferno Orange 182

Sean

The foam comes on the badge; it's how it's fitted to the car as standard.

I believe there are drain holes anyway even if water did get in.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
If you didn't trust just the badge to stop the water u can use a small blob clear mastic to cover the holes from the back and that will sort it :)

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Seen one yesterday, it looks poor on a ph2 IMO. 197 'sport' badges seem to look ok though.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Seen one yesterday, it looks poor on a ph2 IMO. 197 'sport' badges seem to look ok though.

Ye they dont look amazing when the clio badge is left on but I think they ain't bad when it's only them on the back where the clio badge used to be.

But the 197 badge suit ph2s well like on aukys trophy.

Sean

I got mine from ebay as it was cheaper than from a dealer. Make sure you are getting a genuine one though.

Covers them fine, the other thing to note is they are not very flexible so it doesn't follow the curvature of the bootlid 100%. Hardly noticeable though, but if you want it perfect, bare that in mind.

Ye they dont look amazing when the clio badge is left on but I think they ain't bad when it's only them on the back where the clio badge used to be.

But the 197 badge suit ph2s well like on aukys trophy.

Looks clean TBH.

I wanted something different, rather than the usual 197 badge route.

SDC18265.jpg

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ye that's how I like them, on there own where the Clio badge is so it looks clean :)