ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 key and mobiles

Alibi Blue 200
Anyone else noticed if you have the key card in the same pocket as your phone, that the car can't pick up on its signal. Or is that just me?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
yep because it is interfering with the signal

i used to keep mine in my wallet...that way i would never leave my wallet in the car

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Funnily enough my mate was saying that on his blackberry, if he locks the keypad and puts his laguna keycard in the same pocket, the blackberry turns its own key lock off!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I drove a clio with a 'key' the other day. I wanted to see how the paupers roll. FYI, it's not fun.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have a key.

They tried to fool me into thinking I was driving a quality marque by supplying me with a merc/audi esque flip out key. But I know their secret...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm amazed at how much I like keyless. I thought it would be a gimmick, but I'm a tiny bit flummoxed by a key now. I drove dad's car the other day, bloody stupid. Turn key, clutch, then start button.

Be quicker and easier finding a scouse to hot wire it.

Not got my 200 yet but was thinking this.

Blackberries have a magnet in the back (so it can work out if its in its holster or not), I've had a few train and subway tickets wiped before I realised what was causing it!

330i. E30 Touring.
Just leave your car unlocked, lol. I never lock mine.

That's mainly because I never have anything worth nicking!

Alibi Blue 200
Lol could do, but for some reason i am scared of tramps using it as a toilet or a place to sleep