ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 - Full frontal shots only - warning contains full fronal 200 shots - may offend

PS 200
Time for thread dedicated to the 200 Nose :)
P7190191.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re: 200 - Full frontal shots only - warning contains full fronal 200 shots - may offe

Fried eggs?

Re: 200 - Full frontal shots only - warning contains full fronal 200 shots - may offe

Could have at least got the whole of it in, if you were going to dedicate a thread to it.

Still don't like it, but white is the easiest on the eye.

PS 200

Could have at least got the whole of it in, if you were going to dedicate a thread to it.

Still don't like it, but white is the easiest on the eye.
:approve:
P7190192.gif

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4

Where did you take the pic? You didn't do the E90 Cali lot who stopped on the bridge at night?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora

i dunno which bit i dislike the most, the front end or the wheels :dapprove:

however i saw a white one the other day with a cup spoiler and it looks pretty nice from the back!

PS 200

Where did you take the pic? You didn't do the E90 Cali lot who stopped on the bridge at night?
5:30 in the morning (Sunday) - lane 1 was closed (see 1st pic) - too good an opportunity to miss :).

Was there for 5 minutes - didn't see another car on the bridge at all.

fez

Clio 182 cup

ah the good old humber bridge

Mondeo TDCI 130

ooooooooo you have foglights!

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4

5:30 in the morning (Sunday) - lane 1 was closed (see 1st pic) - too good an opportunity to miss :).

Was there for 5 minutes - didn't see another car on the bridge at all.

Nice work. I would love to do this sometime.:D

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.

Worst angle for a 200 is pointing straight at the front! Looks fugly!

STEALTH RAIDER

Looks nice dude, would love to see a white one in the flesh. Lew

Goliath I

Good shot, lol thought it was the severn bridge

ds3

uuuurgh :dead: should not of clicked.

Up there with some of the worst threads ever. Front end looks like the pairing of a big chinned village idiot and a bottom feeder in some fucked up genetic experiment.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF

Looks pretty sexy :eek:

Nothing at the mo :(

am i the only one who LIKES the 200 front end? :eek:

Nimbus 197

HATE IT x x lol

BMW E92/Audi S3

Do not want.

TrackCar & F30 330d

Tell me your buying coilies, silvervisions, and black speedlines and you can have a thumbs up ;)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

am i the only one who LIKES the 200 front end? :eek:

It's starting to grow on me, the 197 wasn't that well liked to start with. This time next year I bet lots of people on here will have a 200.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup

You'll all come around and see the ultimate driving Clio is the 200 and the front end is a modern redesign ;) :rasp:

monaco blue 172 ..

looks like they ran out of parts so went to halfords instead .. ugly as fook in any colour ,,, just my opinion ..