ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 Arctic 182's and 1 x 172 Sainsburys Chesterfield

FF cupped Arctic 182
Yep they were breeding in the car park the dirty beggers! about 6.30pm last night....

ok then so one of the 182's was mine :eek:

Who's were the 182 with cup packs (or was it a cup) & blue 172?

FF cupped Arctic 182
Not me! Well, unless i was going past the garage, never actually been in the garage :)

I have been seeing renault sports left right and centre just lately!

How's your cup now it's fixed?

Megane Trophy, Golf
Not me! Well, unless i was going past the garage, never actually been in the garage :)

I have been seeing renault sports left right and centre just lately!

How's your cup now it's fixed?

Mmm was a girl in a black 182 i saw! i probably have seen ya, my numerplate ends in VBD.

Its better now then before! it had a little dint in bumper before. ;)

FF cupped Arctic 182
I saw a "red one" at the bottom of st johns road a couple of weeks a go Pacey .....i shouldnt imagine there's many of them around chesterfield!

:rasp:

Forgot to say ...my hubby also saw one on Hasland by pass (a month or more ago) and asked me about it...

Last edited:
  FF cupped Arctic 182
I'll have to get a driver so I can spot other cars instead of concentratin :quiet:

Only kidding ....lol

I haven't been spotted and had car since feb, and seem to see at least 1 RS per day!

Black 197
I only live up the road from Sainsburys, ill park it there and then walk home,hopefully ill be spotted then!

FF cupped Arctic 182
I only live up the road from Sainsburys, ill park it there and then walk home,hopefully ill be spotted then!

There were 2 arctic blues there agaiin on saturday, I said to hubby, it must be "his and hers" and they just follow each other! LOL

I'll have to train my eye to look out for 197's ;)

Black 197
I should keep an eye out at the petrol pumps cos thats where you will usually see mine..... or at lambs with the front suspension off...again!