ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2.0l badges or 1.6 16v

what badges do i put on my car?

• stick with the 1.6

Votes: 98 83.1%
  • or put on some 2.0

Votes: 20 16.9%

• Total voters
  Astra van,Mk1 nova
imo i wouldnt be asking anyone what to do with the bullets! Its your rep mate do what you like. At the end of the day its going to make no difference to members on cs.

ST1050, 320d
i think you should keep 1.6 badges or none at all. bumpers/grills and things dont make pretences like badges do eh? thats just my opinion though its your car

182-racing-blue

NEVER overstate.

Someone is at the lights next to you... notices you have a 2.0L. They decide they'll give you a race in there 1.4 Saxo/punto/Corsa.... and wins!!! Clio = Bad name!

Understate FTW!

Do what YOU want, fcuk everyone else and DON'T race at the lights.

I have the little 2.0 badges on mine and if some little t**t in such mentioned car pulls up at the lights I let him waste his petrol and tyres screeching away after his mates lean out the passenger window and say "fat motor mate, how much ya give for it?" cos I know i'd Pi55 all over him.

imitation is the best form of flattery :)

personally, i'd stick with the 1.6 badges. it really winds me up when 318 BMW's are badged up as an M3, so i guess its the same here. or perhaps its my inner snob coming out....

at the end of the day it YOUR car, so do what you want. will it bother you when you look at the 1.6 badges you kept on just cos you wanted to keep everyone on cliosport feeling smug?

Only put on 2.0 badges if you're the sort of person that'd put M3 badges on a 318i.

Never overstate IMO, keep it as it is, or just get 16v.

Understated is only cool if you have a fast car like 1.2 badges on a 1*2 or 316i badges on this...

m3csl-316i.jpg

aren't the 4 pipes on the m3 abit of a giveaway?

*im suggesting getting blanks... f0xy had blanks and pulled off the look well*

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Imo, you shouldn't put them on because if you put 2L badges on, then every c**t who races you is gonna think omg my cars faster than a 182, and then the interwebz will get filled with even more shite about some shite car beating 182's.

Tav

Clio 197
It's not a 2.0...simple as...body modifications to make it look like a 172/182 are all well and good as it makes your car look nice. Putting a badge on and pretending it is something it isn't is pretty lame.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Random bumpage loll

aren't the 4 pipes on the m3 abit of a giveaway?

*im suggesting getting blanks... f0xy had blanks and pulled off the look well*

Yeah mate, I was following it and to anyone who knows about fast cars, its an easy spot its a CSL! Just couldn't make out the badge till I got close up.

I'd love to see the spanners that get their arses handed to them when they think its a rep.