ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st Time in TUNED 1*2_240 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Rs200
WOW! met a random guy whilst at a local meet. bg 182 kitted out! seemed like a total t**t really smoking doobs bla bla council estate yobbo but it made no difference as the spec of the car was silly!

K-Tec supersports or something along them lines
some silly priced cams ( forgot name! ) but gave a lovely lumpy idle etc...
stage 2 remap
stage 2 cylinder so he said..
ktec top mounts and other goodies i really have forgot! coilys whiteline the standard high power track set up car..

Anyway he showed me a dyno graph showing 240 brake at the wheels! insane! when i say this thing flew it was just stoooopid no abs or any aids running so it was full driver experiance! so happy i got to ride shotgun tho and watch this space really as i will get one!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
240 bhp at the wheels??

Unless its got a Turbo or Supercharger, I call bulls**t.

And what has ABS got to do with anything?!

WOW! met a random guy whilst at a local meet. bg 182 kitted out! seemed like a total tw*t really smoking doobs bla bla council estate yobbo but it made no difference as the spec of the car was silly!

K-Tec supersports or something along them lines
some silly priced cams ( forgot name! ) but gave a lovely lumpy idle etc...
stage 2 remap
stage 2 cylinder so he said..
ktec top mounts and other goodies i really have forgot! coilys whiteline the standard high power track set up car..

Anyway he showed me a dyno graph showing 240 brake at the wheels! insane! when i say this thing flew it was just stoooopid no abs or any aids running so it was full driver experiance! so happy i got to ride shotgun tho and watch this space really as i will get one!

Rofl bet he takes that dyno graph everywhere with him, guy sounds like a douche

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
240 bhp at the wheels??

Unless its got a Turbo or Supercharger, I call bulls**t.

And what has ABS got to do with anything?!

Wrong. Ktec Top Mounts at at least 40bhp DON'TCHAKNOW.

SQ5
Lumpy idle? Was it on twin webers too?

Cars with cams these days don't have a lumpy idle.

He was smoking weed and a stranger and you got in his car?

He sounds like he's filled the ABS fuse out which is a bit dangerous

He has a printout for 240bhp? I didn't even make that in my first supercharged one.

Just a few observations.....

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
f**king ROFL

Take it the kids have internet access in classes these days too?

How many stickers did the pot smoking monkey have on is car!

Op noticed you xbox name or something is rassclarck or something along that line! Nice name

No mention of a turbo or supercharger, yet he mentions a stage 2 map... Lol at that!

Did the guy have a waffle sprocket?

Waffle Sprocket?? That's the one coming off the flux capacitor isn't it??

Yep, oviously the drugie must have been running some cr ap syrup, that would explain the rought (cam liked) idle...

I suspect he also had a blue waffle pannel filter as well!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
op, are you circa 8 years old? its just you come across as an impressionable young child.

1eight2
I'm taking this to my next meet. Anyone want a ride in my 600bhp+ Clio just ask!

Phil_UK_Dyno.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I know a lad with a lime green Ibiza GTi 2.0 8v just been tuned and pushing 220bhp. I love being entertained.

1eight2
I remember at a recent meet someone had a for sale sign in a 106 GTi's window claiming it was quicker than an Esc Cosworth from a rolling start. Thats the funniest thing i've seen, just wish I snapped a picture.

Nissan 350z
Maybe OP is on to something here. Perhaps if we all fill our cars with weed smoke its an easy way to make it feel like they have a 100bhp speed increase over standard? Must be cheaper than spunking a couple of grand on a turbo conversion right?

Maybe OP is on to something here. Perhaps if we all fill our cars with weed smoke its an easy way to make it feel like they have a 100bhp speed increase over standard? Must be cheaper than spunking a couple of grand on a turbo conversion right?

21778185.jpg

Attachments

• 23624940.jpg
    23624940.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.