ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Rear lights

Clio 197
Does anyone know where I can get any clear rear lights for my Albi blue 197 clio as there the onlything that lets it down when looking at it.

clio 197
thats ok, because you aint got a 197 to put them on anyways...:rasp: ;)

Yes I have, just because you make it up it doesn't mean everyone does:nono:

pardon ?
is that ment at me ?

my car...
17-3.jpg

Clio 197
:quiet:

Mine's in Albi blue as well, I've not got a digital camera to show you but when I can borrow one from someone I'll put a picture on my profile. Infact I'll send you a private message on here with the picture when I get round to taking it.

On mine I've got the extra tinted rear windows and the electric folding mirrors, xenons and realy most of the extras except for the white wheels (didn't think they'd go with the blue) and the recaro seats, no private plate though. It's a 56 plate even though I got it at the end of Jan this year and it's already got a couple of stone chips while yours looks mint from what I can see.