ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 meets R27

PH1 172
Me, Stu and Rach met up tonight to grab a few quick photos of the cars! Reminded my how much of an awesome colour liquid yellow is! Excuse the pics - was freezing and didnt pay too much attention as we were all trying to keep warm and keep the banter going!

edit1-1.gif

edit10.gif

edit2-1.gif

edit3-1.gif

edit4-1.gif

edit5.gif

edit9.gif

edit8.gif

edit6.gif

edit7.gif

/Ross :p

Ian

Focus TDCi
Really like the first two shots, the one of the LY on its own and the last one, top photos Ross. :)

PH1 172
thanks guys - my favourite pic is either the first or second from last!

am in love with LY - love the way it changes and changes! miss my 182!

320d
If i'm 100% honest I prefare the Ultra Red to the Liquid Yellow, the red is more subtle and thats a good thing imo.

Vee's suit LY the best, becasue everything about a Vee is loud, big and extravagent.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yip red for me, ly for the 182.
Shame about the plate mate. Maybe if the font was normal and the plate shortened but I think it cheapens the look of the car imo of course.
Your 197 side stance is special.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'm going against the grain lol - LY for me all the way!
I don't like Red cars much but there are a few nice ones about :cool:

Red is the colour for the "prancing horse" cars IMHO

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm going against the grain lol - LY for me all the way!
I don't like Red cars much but there are a few nice ones about :cool:

Red is the colour for the "prancing horse" cars IMHO

LY should of only been used on the Vee! Reno spoilt it by putting it on the 182/197/225