ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Learner car Bristol

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
no seriously im not kiding ive seen it at the dealership where i work before, but seen it today with the learner thing on the roof.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
these learners now a day are getting spoilt. i remeber my learner car. a lovely fiesta 1.4 si. felt aweosme back in the day. lol

Not much different from the many Cooper S' and Ibiza Cupra FRs that you see as learner cars these days, didn't have that in my day though!

RB 197 fatty
theres a leaner CTR in Luton, competly stickered up with the big tringle box on top! madness!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Well it's the car of the instructor usually. BSM and that crap generally use new Corsas and Astras, that kind of thing.

But if the instructor happens to own a 197... You'll learn in a 197:clown:

Chocolate Bar™
theres a fiesta st150 learner round stoke, pretty ridiculous really taking into account petrol etc

Octavia VRS
1.9D K reg Clio for me.

I've seen a Civic 'Sport' Type R lookalike learner car going about near me

Ignis Sport
Seen a new 2.2 diesel civic near my bit, i learn in a 1.4 fiesta zetec. They buy thses cars to stop payin high taxes.