ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Keyless Locking Problem

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Sometimes my drivers door button doesn't lock the car, and I either have to press the bootlock button, the passenger door button or use the fob. Anyone experience this and know why? It happens around 1 in 3 times I try to lock the car and is starting to bug me a bit.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mine went through a funny, bought a new lock, then it started working again. So i now have it in my shed lol. The button gets crap behind it. I actually gave it a good flush of water with the pressure washer..... must have dislodged the crap hense it working again

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
common for the buttons to mess up, get it down renault if its under warranty they will bang a new one in

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Think I'll do just that. It desperately needs the ECU update for the bunny-hopping. I look like a right tit taking off from lights sometimes.

Megane dci 130
What ali said, meganes and scenics suffer very bad. Could also be water in the door pillar connection.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
yer that injection reprog does wonders, i did my mums f1, shes wel happy now in the mornings