ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 diffuser 85% complete lol

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Boom

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362329923.805473.jpg

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Will put up a thread when car is complete but just a few more pictures only cost me £100 so far

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362330151.785729.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362330183.160887.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Not a fan of how it looks but worth it if you gain an aerodynamic edge by fitting it I guess?

would stick out a lot less on a black car but even still I don't think I could live with the looks unless it really did make a huge handling difference and tbh I'm pretty skeptical.

Fiesta ST-3
Not a fan but I would like to see an end result. There is one on a Megane on here, looks terrible.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Not a fan but I would like to see an end result. There is one on a Megane on here, looks terrible.
I think the Megane one looks less out of place than this one, think its the being silver which really doesn't help in this case.

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
It looks good when finished chip! Although this guy has cut two extra holes for his normal 182 exhaust. Been wanting to do this for a long time to mine, but never found one cheap enough!

slika-058.jpg

slika-059.jpg

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
It looks good when finished chip! Although this guy has cut two extra holes for his normal 182 exhaust. Been wanting to do this for a long time to mine, but never found one cheap enough!

slika-058.jpg

slika-059.jpg

If your wanting a diffuser il get you 1 for 50..

I've mounted mine higher in the bump strip as I think it looks daft like above..

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

slika-058.jpg

slika-059.jpg

That looks more subtle but still a bit over the top IMHO (but I'm an old fart)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
slika-058.jpg

whats he done to his front wings? is that a vent?

the ktr exhaust is going on your 172 isnt it?

and will this be coming to the meet on the 24th?

Last edited:

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
slika-058.jpg

whats he done to his front wings? is that a vent?

the ktr exhaust is going on your 172 isnt it?

and will this be coming to the meet on the 24th?

Not to sure to be honest mate.. I think he has just pushed them out.. :/ as for the exhaust yes I'm fitting the one of the raider and you can have the decat :p

As for the meet I'm not going to have enough time with work and stuff.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Is there a project thread on this?

You should make a guide. I'd like to do it

No project thread as of yet but will get 1 up as I get closer to finishing.. Got a lot to do on the car as of yet but no time to do it..

Erm as for fitting the diffuser I will explain later on its not going to be a case of cutting a hole and bish bash bosh.. (I thought it would be lol) and due to being a track car I'm not overly bothered about the finish but it is achievable if you take your time and mark out measure and stuff.

If your wanting to do it and want it looking o.e.m inside go cut a 182 boot floor out and get cutting and stripping was not a easy job trust me.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ah so youve done away with the wheel well for it?

Is the 197 defuser the same as the 200? As in size?

No way it could be fitted while the wheel well is still in situ?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ah so youve done away with the wheel well for it?

Is the 197 defuser the same as the 200? As in size?

No way it could be fitted while the wheel well is still insitu?