ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Cup heading into Edinburgh on the airport road

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
I was behind this along the western approach about 2:30 pm.

Also sounded great when booting it!

Had a black bonnet, couldn't tell if it was carbon or not.

Yeh the one i saw was very clean , we had a little bit of spirited driving this morning but window was up so unsure on the noise :p the one i seen was blue bonnet right enough so possibly 2 very similar , mine had a private plate I'm sure - RS** Dan

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
I'm in broxburn now I stay in badger court. I'm sure I seen your car sitting when I was at the park with the wee one a couple of weeks ago.

Ah, you don't by any chance have a 182 at the moment , sure I might have passed you coming out the road before the traffic lights at the top of the estate ? That will be me I'm round at Badger Brook - only moved in 7 weeks ago so still finding my feet but seems a great place to live.

mad in general

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 phase 2
Yeh the one i saw was very clean , we had a little bit of spirited driving this morning but window was up so unsure on the noise :p the one i seen was blue bonnet right enough so possibly 2 very similar , mine had a private plate I'm sure - RS** Dan

Must be two different ones then. Defo black bonnet and no private plate.

225 Cup & Williams
Ah, you don't by any chance have a 182 at the moment , sure I might have passed you coming out the road before the traffic lights at the top of the estate ? That will be me I'm round at Badger Brook - only moved in 7 weeks ago so still finding my feet but seems a great place to live.

Nah I've got a black ph1 172. I've seen the guy in the 182 a few times too.

It's a really quiet area I moved in there in November.

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Good stuff , I'll keep an eye out for the phase 1, I've got an 18 month old daughter so I'm certain I'll see u at the play park at some point , look for the wee girl having a tantrum and that will be me! Lol I'm normally pottering about the car doing something so if ur passing by give me a shout

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Lol, u know I was thinking as I drove past I wonder if that's .stevo.c and was going to throw up a wave !! I'll know for next time and will make sure I get a friendly Cliosport wave out there ;)

225 Cup & Williams
Haha! I was thinking the exact same thing. I'll know for next time too.

Your car looks brilliant though absolutely immaculate.

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Thanks bud, if I'm honest it must be hiding the dirt well, it's seen a bit of motorway action whilst we've been having those monsoon showers , up close it's in need of a good wash ;)