ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197,clubsport,fiesta detail. 1 weekend!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Did my baby sat morning, sisters bm in the afternoon,evening! Then the fiesta sunday,its borin having a bf that works all weekend!

pre washed with as tfr, washed using chem guys citrus w+g, clayed using sonus green, washed with chem guys maxi suds II, polished with dodo juice lime prime lite, then finished off with collinite 476s. same on the other two but snow foamed before washing.

Photo1093.jpg

Photo1095.jpg

Photo1096.jpg

Photo1097.jpg

Photo1098.jpg

Photo1099.jpg

Photo1100.jpg

Photo1101.jpg

Photo1102.jpg

Photo1103.jpg

Photo1105.jpg

Photo1108.jpg

Photo1109.jpg

Photo1110.jpg

Photo1111.jpg

Photo1113.jpg

Photo1114.jpg

Photo1116.jpg

Photo1124.jpg

Photo1125.jpg

Photo1126.jpg

Photo1127.jpg

Photo1128.jpg

Photo1129.jpg

Photo1130.jpg

Photo1131.jpg

Photo1132.jpg

Photo1133.jpg

Photo1135.jpg

Photo1136.jpg

Photo1137.jpg

Photo1138.jpg

Photo1139.jpg

Photo1140.jpg

Photo1141.jpg

Photo1142.jpg

Photo1145.jpg

Photo1146.jpg

Photo1147.jpg

Photo1148.jpg

Photo1150.jpg

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers boys,did my callipers about two weeks ago. still want a vee tho! can some1 put me off them please! :dapprove:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
a girl with taste maxi suds and 476 love it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That BMW is awful.

Clio is bloody lovely though, Calipers make it really stand out!! Wish my Mrs knew how to clean a car!

I'm up in Bucks next weekend, i'll keep my eyes peeled for you!!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
That BMW is awful.

Clio is bloody lovely though, Calipers make it really stand out!! Wish my Mrs knew how to clean a car!

I'm up in Bucks next weekend, i'll keep my eyes peeled for you!!

:lolup:

cheers guys!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
cheers boys,did my callipers about two weeks ago. still want a vee tho! can some1 put me off them please! :dapprove:

I went from Vee to 197, well, R27 but close enough heh, and the R27 was so, so much better to drive than the Vee, and just as fast in a straight line (actually my 'time to the bridge' was a bit quicker than the Vee, I assume cos I carried so much more speed off the roundabout onto the straight...). My Vee was a Mk1 though, and I imagine you'd be looking at a Mk2.

The Vee was amazing for posing though, and always made people smile :) And then there was the sound... All Vee's should have a K-Tec exhaust - it was just so awesome. The R27 was bright yellow so it could a lot of looks, but not in the same way heh.

If I had the choice between yours, and a Vee of the same value - so a Mk2 now I'd have thought, I'd take your 197 :) Earlier Mk2s are started to need the dreaded cambelt change now as well... Although if you get like, an 05 plate, that's not a problem but the values seem to have slumped a bit recently, looking at adverts online, I imagine cos of the credit crunch and the fact the road tax is gonna be £400+. Of course, this is good from a buyers point of view :)

All just, IMO of course.

Dan

182 Trophy (#27/500)
love the clubsport, am proper jizzin over that 197!!!!lol.not a fan of the other 2.
top job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I went from Vee to 197, well, R27 but close enough heh, and the R27 was so, so much better to drive than the Vee, and just as fast in a straight line (actually my 'time to the bridge' was a bit quicker than the Vee, I assume cos I carried so much more speed off the roundabout onto the straight...). My Vee was a Mk1 though, and I imagine you'd be looking at a Mk2.

The Vee was amazing for posing though, and always made people smile :) And then there was the sound... All Vee's should have a K-Tec exhaust - it was just so awesome. The R27 was bright yellow so it could a lot of looks, but not in the same way heh.

If I had the choice between yours, and a Vee of the same value - so a Mk2 now I'd have thought, I'd take your 197 :) Earlier Mk2s are started to need the dreaded cambelt change now as well... Although if you get like, an 05 plate, that's not a problem but the values seem to have slumped a bit recently, looking at adverts online, I imagine cos of the credit crunch and the fact the road tax is gonna be £400+. Of course, this is good from a buyers point of view :)

All just, IMO of course.

Dan

thanks 4the advice,but when u urge 4summat like a vee,well i gotta get it out my system! then i can say i have had 1,or own 1! :dapprove:

its gotta be done,all i go on about is a v6! :eek: but i love the look of my 197 too!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Yup totally understand :) I remember the unstoppable Vee urge as well hehe ;)

Dan

Cliosport 197
Cars look great,what do you use on your tires,and the black plastic inside the wheel arches???????

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Estoril is the best blue in the world!! :D lol

Clubsports look better on MV1s with spacers :D but still looks good. Love the white calipers against the black wheels too

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cars look great,what do you use on your tires,and the black plastic inside the wheel arches???????

thanks!
i use turtle wax ice on the tyres,left without buffing.
wheel arches are cleaned with as tfr,polished with srp n waxed with dodo juice rainforest rub!