ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 & clio with pink wheels, northeast

clio trophy No56
Today around 5pm ish, first saw a black clio with pink wheels, woman driver i think, driving up towards Seaton Delaval from Seghill.
Second was a black 197, driving through Seghill, turned off down the back road to Backworth then up towards Killingworth Village.

Oh yes also saw a flamer 172 turning off Gosforth park roundabout towards Anitsford.

AK

M240i
Today around 5pm ish, first saw a black clio with pink wheels, woman driver i think, driving up towards Seaton Delaval from Seghill.
Second was a black 197, driving through Seghill, turned off down the back road to Backworth then up towards Killingworth Village.

Oh yes also saw a flamer 172 turning off Gosforth park roundabout towards Anitsford.

I'd hope so lol !!

clio trophy No56
Didnt have pink mirrors i dont think, although i could be wrong, no where near london, northeast as the title says...

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
Didnt have pink mirrors i dont think, although i could be wrong, no where near london, northeast as the title says...
wasnt me but i thought it was one i saw on eu mania
was that you at the meet in oxford a few weeks back then? i did put a spotted up but had no response. lol
nah its not mine, just know of one that looks like it so thought i would find out if it was that

clio trophy No56
I've seen that clio in boldon before. Think I might have seen you as well Scott7912 :)

Im not often near Boldon, mainly down the coast Whiltey Bay sort of area. Ive seen 4 Nimbus 197 around there, 1 is my mates R27, 2nd R27 is a lad form over on cliotrophy, another is a woman driver with the silver wheels and the last is a lad driving with the darker wheels.