ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 won't rev past 5k?

Has anyone had this on their 182 before?

My Clio has decided to do this today, no lights on dash, seems to run perfectly when running around town and normal cruise speed/low revs but as soon as you come off a roundabout and accelerate, won't go past 5k in any gear and if you hold the accelerator down for a sec, can feel it kind of coughing/light judder as it's struggling to go further.

PH2 172
Has anyone had this on their 182 before?

My Clio has decided to do this today, no lights on dash, seems to run perfectly when running around town and normal cruise speed/low revs but as soon as you come off a roundabout and accelerate, won't go past 5k in any gear and if you hold the accelerator down for a sec, can feel it kind of coughing/light judder as it's struggling to go further.
Collapsed cat?

Get a AA/RAC call out if you have one.they can read it for faults.ive never used mine till i got a clio..:angry: