ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 wiring diagram/ecu pinout

182, 6r GTi
182 wiring diagram/ecu pinout.

im removing all of the unnecessary electrical components in my 182

airbag units
wiper motor
speakers
allarm
electric windows
etc

if someone could supply me with a diagram that would be really appreciated

regards steve

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
There is no one single master schematic that shows all of this as the cars just aren't wired like its 1995 anymore.

Each item you have listed is on its own circuit and so has its own schematic. I will warn you now though, removal of some circuits you have listed will result in the CAN Bus failing so your car will not start.

182, 6r GTi
There is no one single master schematic that shows all of this as the cars just aren't wired like its 1995 anymore.

Each item you have listed is on its own circuit and so has its own schematic. I will warn you now though, removal of some circuits you have listed will result in the CAN Bus failing so your car will not start.

is there any way around this or is it a custom loom needed ?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
182 wiring diagram/ecu pinout.

im removing all of the unnecessary electrical components in my 182

airbag units
wiper motor
speakers
allarm
electric windows
etc

if someone could supply me with a diagram that would be really appreciated

regards steve
Airbags - as per my thread
Wipers - I wouldn't
Speakers & electric windows can be removed in full by scrapping the door looms. The dash speakers can be shed cutting back the dash loom as per my thread and the same with the rears.
Alarm - I didn't have one but all were aftermarket so should be easy to remove.