ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 vs Megane 225

Honda & VW
My Mrs currently has a 182 Cup and tends to spend approx £50 a week commuting, my question is what sort of amount would you expect her fuel bill to increase should she change to a Meg?

i know it's fairly vague details i've given so no maths can really be applied but i'm just after a rough idea

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Impossible to say!! What sort of journey (motorway etc), how many miles? Does she have a heavy right foot?
With the details you've given, you're basically asking how long a piece of string is!!

Porsche Boxster987S
the meg is definitly worse on fuel than my old 182. Both on motorway and B roads

If you're that worried about MPG and costs get the Renaultsport Megane dCi 175, probably just as quick in the real world.

2010 focus Rs
My Meg wasn't too bad! Put it this way after selling the Williams then purchasing the 225 nothing made me think jesus these megs drink! No way like my FRS does that's a guzzler lol. Tbh it isn't a big difference at all I would go or it great cars and still fun like a Clio