ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 v 180 v 300

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Me and a mate went up to goodwood just to take some photos of my 182 his 206 gti 180 (aka the 4X4). And out of the blue my uncle turned up in his Evo 7 FQ300.

Picture006.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture033-1.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture014-2.jpg

Picture017-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Nice location that, and a nice selection of cars :D

Looks good weather too, been raining all day up here and all i've been doing is staring at my box of detailing stuff i got on Friday :(

DB.

BMW 440i
Might just be me but that 206 doesnt look much like a 4x4 to me? He definately needs to sort his exhaust out though, seriously hanging!

Nice pics!!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Lovely cars, but i just don't get why people do that to their cars, ruin it with a stupid yet illegal font for the number plates.

Nice cars.
Agree with the silly font plate on the Evo though.
It looks stupid and aint worth the hassle with the cops :(

Hows the Gti 180 fair with the 182 ?

Nice pics Chris, still getting to grips with the D3000 and leaving it on auto settings? Evo looks cool, surprised that he hasn't been pulled more often and had the plate taken away from him. I guess you used the supercar paddock at Goodwood as this is about the nearest we'll get to putting our cars in the inner circle next weekend I suppose.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Nice cars.
Agree with the silly font plate on the Evo though.
It looks stupid and aint worth the hassle with the cops :(

Hows the Gti 180 fair with the 182 ?

not as good, pretty much sums it up. only thing its got over the clio is that its got half decent seats.

Nice pics Chris, still getting to grips with the D3000 and leaving it on auto settings? Evo looks cool, surprised that he hasn't been pulled more often and had the plate taken away from him. I guess you used the supercar paddock at Goodwood as this is about the nearest we'll get to putting our cars in the inner circle next weekend I suppose.

yep still auto settings altho went out last night and done a couple of long exposure pics on a bridge over the m27. came out quite nice :approve:

not as good, pretty much sums it up. only thing its got over the clio is that its got half decent seats.

yep still auto settings altho went out last night and done a couple of long exposure pics on a bridge over the m27. came out quite nice :approve:

Not as good handling or speed wise do you mean ?

And yeah the seats are nice.

Swift Sport
Nice motors, I had a go in a Gti 180 and was seriously let down... complete rubbish compared to a Clio.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Not as good handling or speed wise do you mean ?

And yeah the seats are nice.

everything, its just not as good, it handles well but not as well as a clio, its quick but not as quick as a clio. best i can explane, not thinking of getting one r u ?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Well if its any consolation, the 206's plate is making me hungry :D

Nice motors, i wouldnt knock the 180 that much, i personally love my mates 180 thats got exhaust, morrettes, hids, coilovers, few other cosmetics and it has transformed the car, it easily keeps up with my 172 as well

DB.

BMW 440i
The 206 interior is a hell of a lot nicer than the Clios though! (I used to own one, wanted a change)

Turbos.
Nice Clio. Never like the 206 180, looks like a roller skate.

Another hate message for the Evo owner... plate looks bent. Why do Impreza and Evo owners tend to do it?