ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Update.

Fiesta ST-3
The 182 has had a fortune spent on it this week, mostly at RS Murrays in Leeds (fantastic garage)... so I thought I would give it a well deserved clean.

The cost has just mostly been maintenance, MOT/Service related with a couple of nice little upgrades. 2 new front tyres were required and after having 2 years on PE2's I opted for the highly rated Pirelli Pzero Nero's. First impressions are VERY good.

The last monkey that did the MOT put none cup springs on my cup packed 182 so while this years was getting done I asked them to throw the sportlines on that have been sitting in my garage for 6 months. I hear people rave about sportlines, and up until now I have wondered just how good they could be. Fantastic is the answer. It should have left the factory on them, so perfectly matched to the cup packed dampers. Also needed new TRE's, so they got changed too.

Also, I ordered some brembo HC's with some brembo oem pads both front and rear from G172 a while back which were fitted at the same time. Again, these feel so much better than my tired DS2500's and oem discs.

All this plus a full service has literally left the car feeling like brand new.

Which brings me onto today, usual washing process snow foam, 2bm etc etc I used black hole via DA for the first time followed by tough coat. Quite impressed, and it is such an easy combo. The whole process took me less than 3 hours including a breakfast brake and doing the interior/tyres/exhaust.

Enough talking:

8695934476_1d1c41087f_z.jpg

DSC_0854 by chriscummins7, on Flickr

8695932894_3f9a9d4d32_z.jpg

DSC_0855 by chriscummins7, on Flickr

8694810959_efc6398308_z.jpg

DSC_0858 by chriscummins7, on Flickr

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Gorgeous! I have yet to get my hands on some PB Black Hole.. gives off cracking results!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Looks great. You won't be disappointed with the Pzeros, epic tyres ;)

Only thing that I would change is the front number plate, sticking it on instead of screws ;)

Fiesta ST-3
Thanks lads.

Looks great. You won't be disappointed with the Pzeros, epic tyres ;)

Only thing that I would change is the front number plate, sticking it on instead of screws ;)

Yeah I'm very impressed so far. I have just as much confidence in them as I did the PE2's anyway. I was going to spend the extra on Yoko prada spec 2's but these are more than adequate for what I need.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks great mate.

I rang RS Murray for some work on mine recently and they were three times as expensive as most other places! You must have deep pockets.

Fiesta ST-3
Thanks guys, I'm really happy with it especially after last weeks maintenance. Feels lovely to drive!

Also scrubs up well :)

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Thanks lads.

Yeah I'm very impressed so far. I have just as much confidence in them as I did the PE2's anyway. I was going to spend the extra on Yoko prada spec 2's but these are more than adequate for what I need.

You made the right choice, you would of been dissapointed with spec 2s.