ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 to V6

Renault ChaVio
To be fair, the Scooby/Mitsu route is probably the more natural progression on from something like the 182 as they are similar beasts. The V6 is an odd car with more limited appeal. For me it was the soft and usable alternative to a Lotus/TVR/Noble/Porsche.

There probably isn't much that could keep up with one of those rally-esque turbo-nutter-ba?tard cars with the right loony behind the wheel.

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
We have: V6 Mk1 and 182, tuned STI
We had: 172 Mk1 (very first), WRX

I prefer the V6, but it's not that much faster than the 172 and 182. When we sold the 172, we had to choose between the V6 Mk2 and the STI. The STI is the best choice we ever made and it's ecutek't, exhaust, BOV, better turbo, ...

MINI JCW
Jesske said:
We have: V6 Mk1 and 182, tuned STI
We had: 172 Mk1 (very first), WRX

I prefer the V6, but it's not that much faster than the 172 and 182. When we sold the 172, we had to choose between the V6 Mk2 and the STI. The STI is the best choice we ever made and it's ecutek't, exhaust, BOV, better turbo, ...

Very nice garage, its not really a choice with the Subaru as I simply dont like the looks of them and I simply couldnt afford one so its a no go, if i could afford a car with STI pace i would go for an M3, RS4, unfortunately I cant so i think I will stay with the 182