ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Rear Wiper resting on paintwork not window?!

Inferno 182 cup
Hey guys!

Ive noticed recently that my rear wiper has started to 'sag' and is resting on the paintwork and not on the actual glass. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there an easy fix - without actually taking it off and plugging it as I actually want to use it!

Cheers!

Inferno 182 cup
Can I do this from the outside or is it from inside the back door via the black plastic panel job :(

Cheers!

182ff
Unless you are very careful and use a puller to remove it, it will break, but I expect it's broken already that's why it's sagging, when you buy a new arm front Renault it has no teeth to slot it on, tightening it onto the motor spindle is what cuts the teeth , this is why they are often seized on and hard to remove.
just buy a new one of eBay or if you need one ASAP like I did, pay renault £25 ish for one.

BG 182 FF
Mine was sagging and wasn't broken, I just popped it off and moved it.

Do it from outside, pop the cover up and you'll see the nut.

Inferno 182 cup
Hey guys - got a new one, like i was told it has no teeth. I popped the cap off, removed the nut and wiper fell off as it was snapped where it links to the spindle. Before i start messing about, seems like the new one with no teeth is smaller than the bit that left - the bit left looks pretty seized so guessing it needs to be removed? WD40 and a pliers should do it right? So how do i fit the new one so it "cuts" into the new blank surround???

Cheers guys!