ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Practicality

Just bought a 182 picking it up tomorrow. Appreciate you don't buy one for practicality (more driving pleasure) but does anyone use theirs for transporting kids with car seats sometimes?

It is a second car to the family car so would only be occasionally required. Just looking to check that some do manage. Selling the sensible mid sized 5 door second car and replacing with the 182 as I need something a bit more fun ha ha.

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Yes!!
If you have isofix seats then there is the fixtures for this, if you don't then it can be a little tricky to get the belt as tight as I'd like it sometimes, but my kids come in mine and love it... All of them from the 1 year old to the 13 year old would rather come in my 182 than my other half's motor

Monaco 172
I use mine at weekends fairly regularly with my wife & daughter and its perfectly fine, we've got a pretty decent sized ISOFIX seat with base which goes in there with more than enough room for my wife in the front, I take the parcel shelf out and the puschair, picnic, toys etc that comes with an 18month old all fits in the boot no worries at all.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
I'm quite tall so had my son in the front passenger seat and daughter in the back as I couldn't push the seat back as far as I needed. They loved it.
It's such a cosseting drive they were often like this...
IMG_4541.JPG

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah use it all the time, got a recaro isofix seat and my daughter loves "daddy's race car"!
Much more fun for day trips than the Saab but would be a struggle to take it on holiday!

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Mines a daily for me and my Girls (2 and 6), so 2 car seats, and a buggy in the boot.

I also get the same love of 'daddys race car'. I also get encouraged to go 'round n round daddy' from the youngest when taking them around the 'scalextric' on basingstoke's ring road.
Scalextric.JPG

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I take my two nephews in the back quite often, 10 and 5. They absolutely love my car, the young one just constantly says 'make it noisy make it noisy'.